Monday, December 23, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

With Christmas just two days away (yikes!), I figured it was about time for me to update my blog. I'm sad to see 2013 come to an end as it was a better year for me than I could ever have hoped for - a faster recovery than I had anticipated from my two hip surgeries, an amazing summer training in Boulder, and a race season highlighted by 2nd and 3rd place finishes at Leadman Bend and Leadman Tempe. Now that I've had a little off season break, (from training and, umm, blogging too), it's back to work to get ready for an early start to the 2014 season.....more exciting news on that to come later!:) To my family, friends and all of my sponsors who supported me this year, a very very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014!


No comments: